Every Tuesday 10:45 am – 11:45 am
Phone: 023 8073 3496
Please click here for details: http://oaklandspool.org.uk/events/disability-swim/
Swimming is a fantastic activity for people with disabilities or special needs, whatever their age.
Some benefits of our disability swimming:
- Non-impact exercise.
- Once you’re in the pool you’re the same as everyone else, any physical disabilities are irrelevant.
- Deck level pool construction.
- Favoured sport of many disabled adults
What to bring
- Wear appropriate swimwear and bring a towel.
- Bring a pound coin for the lockers (refundable)