On the Noticeboard

Need help applying for PIP or ESA?

C-App is designed to help people with disabilities or long term physical or mental health conditions to apply for two benefits, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).

You may have been contacted by the Department for Work and Pensions about making a claim for PIP or ESA, or moving on to PIP or ESA, you may be facing a reassessment, you may yourself have decided to make an application, or you may just want to find out more.

Whatever the reason you’re here, c-App can help.

We understand that the benefits system can be confusing, and applying for benefits overwhelming. This site walks you through how to apply for ESA or PIP and the assessment process involved so you’ll know what to expect.

The site also lets you try answering the sorts of questions that get asked in the assessment processes, and get a sense of the points you will need to get across.

Here it is: http://c-app.org.uk/

These sites have been brought to you by seAp, an independent charity that provides free and confidential advocacy services, and has been developed by Neontribe.